PUBLIC AND SPECIAL CAMPSITES IN SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK,TANZANIA

Serengeti has adequate, beautiful and modern accommodation facilities, some are run, managed and controlled by the park and other are within the park but run by  private sector (Tour companies).
Currently the park has 6 public campsites at the Central zone with modern and standard facilities including kitchen, washrooms, dining, concrete trails, parking area and enough camping ground.These campsites are namely as Dikdik, Nyani, Tumbili, Nguchiro, Pimbi and Ngiri. In Eastern zone there is Lobo public campsite and Western zone Ndabaka public campsite.
Public campsites can accommodate approximately 640 visitors per night, each having accommodation capacity of 50 to 80 visitors per night. You don’t need to book for public sites you book as you arrive and pay your 30 dollars per person as camping fees.(Link TANAPA camping fees).
Also there are 108 special campsites at Serengeti in Central, Eastern, Western and Southern zone of which all bookings must be done in advance through Tanzania National Parks Head office in Arusha. 
Link TANAPA website. www.tanznaiaparks.com
Telephone number-  +255272503471                                  
The park has other permanent accommodation facilities, 5 lodges, 12 permanent luxury tented camps all located within the park but being private owned and managed with concession agreement with Tanzania National parks (TANAPA).


6 comments:

  1. If I was with us I would never get into hut, I would prefer staying in camp for everything let it be food or meeting. Anyways, you people seems to have fun there, thank you for sharing it with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr Ekpiku testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that’s the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email now (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com) or (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) him on whatsApp number:+2348073673757 or text/call me 16506538578....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. תפקידו של יחצ

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless Dr LUCKY for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of
    HERPES virus since 2013 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i
    needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible
    cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr LUCKY, how he cured HERPES with
    his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for
    solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine
    through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14
    days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr LUCKY truly you are great, do you
    need his help also? Why don't you contact him through. (
    drluckyherbalcure@gmail.com) or you can also reach him on phone or
    whatsAPP: +2348154637647

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is camping fees for non east Africa $30? Cause I know is $60

    ReplyDelete